Epoxy Mortar HM-500
Approved for anchorings in:
- Concrete， cracked and non-cracked
- HM-150 is approved for use in cracked concrete and for rebar applications and achieves a good performance in these applications which enables an economical use of injection mortar.
- Variable anchorage depths from 4xd to 20xd allow for ideal adaptation to the load to be applied.
- HM-500 can be used in various conditions (dry/wet concrete, flooded hole), thus working in almost all situations on the building site and making it a safe and reliable system.
- The epoxy mortar HM-500 combined with the threaded rod is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- Resin and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until extrusion through the injection capsule in the static mixer.
- The mortar is injected bubble-free from the drill hole base.
- The mortar bonds the entire surface of the anchor rod with the drill hole wall and seals off the drill hole.
- The anchor rod is set manually by slightly rotating it until it reached the drill hole base.
- During push-through installation, the annular gap between the anchor rod and the attachment is filled with HM-500
ONLINE INQUIRY Please leave your message,our professional sales will contact you in 24 hours
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]